Release that Witch Synopsis
Cheng Yan has passed on only to awaken in a medieval and primitive world, dawning the role of Roland, Fourth Prince of the Kingdom of Greycastle. This world is not his own, shrouded by ancient and eldritch mysteries far beyond his previous day to day life. Before the newly risen Prince of Greycastle, a Witch bound for execution, and the looming shadow of the Holy Church threatens his peace.
Now Roland’s battle begins, against the Throne, his Siblings, the Holy Church, and new threats both ancient and new. Armed with knowledge from a home likely forever lost, Prince Roland rises with kindled determination to challenge this hopeless situation. Deemed hopeless by the nation and kindred, his life challenged at every turn, and threats rising around every corner, all but He would have fled in fear. With his modern technology as his shield, and the power of the Devil’s Servants, the Witches, perhaps he may just have a fighting chance.
His Legendary Journey Begins.
- This is a completed Chinese novel with 1498 chapters.
- The English translations for this novel have been completed.
- This novel is published by Qidian.
- The English Publisher for this novel is Webnovel.
- Fandom Wiki for this novel – HERE
- If you like the novel and wish to support the English translators, go here to their page: HERE
You’re reading the Chinese Novel called ‘Release that Witch’ on JuicyNovels.COM.