Black Iron’s Glory Synopsis
Welcome to Freia. A continent perpetually torn by war. Hundreds of years ago it was ruled by Magi, people capable of magic who viewed themselves as superior to those who could not. For thousands of years they ruled over common people… but times change.
Magic is a finite resource, and with its steady depletion, the magi grew weak. Eventually they were overthrown in a great war that saw them made all but extinct. Magic fell with them, becoming taboo in every way, the object of villainy in the novels of romance and heroism.
War is a human condition, however, and it has continued to wage unerringly between the successor kingdoms and empires as the common man fights to become master of the world left behind by the magi.
Magic has gone, but power remains, now wielded in the form of firearms and manpower. Muskets echo on the fields and cannons thunder on the ocean, even more so now that the greatest kingdoms on the continent have pushed out to colonise the far-away land known as Nubissia.
Born into this world of chaos is a young man, reincarnated from a salaryman in 21st century China. Lacking the prejudice against magic, and possessing a hobbyist’s knowledge of firearms and tactics, our young protagonist forges his path in a world where magic and musket war.
- This is a Ongoing Chinese novel with 494 chapters so far.
- The English translations for this novel are still ongoing.
- This novel is licensed and published by Qidian.
- The English Translations are being published by Veratales
- The English Translator for this novel is: Ryogawa
- Raw Text for this novel : HERE
- Fandom Wiki page for this novel – HERE
- If you like the novel and wish to support the English translators, go here to their page: HERE
You’re reading the Chinese Novel called ‘Black Iron’s Glory’ on JuicyNovels.com.